I quit my job.
Not today. Technically, I quit last Friday.
But I say this here because I will be intentional with my time. In the next year, I will have completed:
- 2-3 Design and Dev bootcamps
- PMP Certification
- Group Fitness Instructor Certification
- Development of good working relationships with business and organizations in the area that need regular work done on their sites but aren’t sure what to do with it
- Making this site something I’m proud of
I want to make a little post everyday so I can remember where I’ve been and what I did. I think this time is precious and I’m immensely grateful to Kristin for agreeing that it was time to make the jump.
I’ve been listening to
- Sister Rosetta Tharpe (Specifically “His Eye is on the Sparrow”) and
- Alabama Shakes
See you tomorrow. 🙂